ArchivesMax

Monday, October 6, 2008

My First

I set up this blog up a long time ago, but found I didn't have enough worth saying, or enough time to say it, to contribute. But since I've had a number of requests for the paper I presented at SAA in San Francisco, I've decided to to post it on the SAA web site.

Please look at the 2008 Program on the the SAA web site (archivists.org). Find Session 602 and click on the link. This will bring up a pop up box with the Session details. Click on the PowerPoint link under my name.

The PowerPoint has all the slides I used in my presentation, plus some introductory slides and, in the Notes for each, the text of my talk. The prototype is not presented here as a series of HTML pages, but instead as screen shots imbedded in the PowerPoint.

Let me know what you think.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home